Wanganui Jockey Club races 8 times a year on their original course, first used for the Club's inaugural meeting in December 1848. Established in December 1848, we are the oldest racing club in New Zealand still operating on the original land.
- A sand-based 1700 metre track offering a very good year-round racing surface.
- A three-storied facility with excellent viewing from all levels.
- The racecourse only minutes from the city centre.
- Several motels are in close proximity.
- Gate entry and car parking are usualyl free except for the Christmas race day.
- A blend of city and country race atmosphere.
- The 'home' of Group One winners - Veandercross, Balmuse and Mi Jubilee.
Contact details: Wanganui Jockey Club Box 15, Wanganui
T: 06 345 3968 F: 06 345 4828
E: email@example.com Racing
Club Manager: Bret Field
This place has no comments yet.