HOUSE FOR SALE BROWNS BAY / TORBAY
3 - 4 Bedroom FAMILY HOME + 1-2 office BROWNS BAY / TORBAY
FLOOR 200 sq mtr
LAND 971 sq mtr
RV: $540,000 (Sept 08) – NEW TBC this week
This large family house, with a huge garden makes this property a must-see for all families (perfect for 2 adults + 2 children). Ideally located, just a short walk to TORBAY PRIMARY or NORTHCROSS INTERMEDIATE schools. Walking distance to BROWNS BAY centre and also NORTHCROSS SHOPS.
very large, spacious, house with great flow throughout, has had a large
investment over the past 2 years to include, 2 new bathrooms, completely new
carpets throughout, renovated kitchen, new decks, new concrete around outdoor
clothesline, parking slab drainage, steps from parking slab to the rear of the
house, arborist work, water-blasting, exterior painting, some landscaping &
· Entrance via a large covered and tiled porch
· Large open, modern kitchen – with new appliances
· Laundry room
· Upper dining room with additional space lounge space alongside (has a log burner & gas heating)
· Lower lounge (4 steps down), very spacious with superb indoor outdoor flow to large raised deck outside
· Large double bedroom with large ensuite bathroom
· A 2nd double bedroom
· A large single bedroom
· Huge family bathroom (extra large shower, bath, double vanity, wc and shelving for storage)
· Office 1 or additional bedroom,
· Main office 2 or rumpus room
· PRIVATE drive-way (not shared)
PARKING: Single Garage, 2 car drive-way parking with additional space for boat
This well planned & well laid out house offers a feeling of warmth while also being light, airy & open.
A large deck area at the rear of the house offers an ideal location for summer entertaining while the kids can play safely in one of the largest, flat garden spaces which was one of the main reasons we purchased the property – FOR THE KIDS!
This property is priced to sell fast, so get in quickly & grab yourself a bargain.
REASON FOR MOVE: Owners children are growing-up fast and need more space!
More information or to arrange a viewing please contact Paul on 021 248 7776 or email: email@example.com
OPEN HOME: Sundays (call for confirmation and appointment first please)