The Vintage Car Club of New Zealand Incorporated was formed in 1946 in Christchurch, New Zealand, initially as the Vintage Vehicles Association.
Since then, branches have become established throughout the country. The Vintage Car Club (North Shore Branch) was founded in 1973.
Club Runs are generally 3rd Sunday in month.
The Branch is responsible for administering Vintage Car Club of NZ Inc. affairs in the North Shore region.
We have common boundaries with the Auckland Branch at the Harbour Bridge and the Wellsford / Warkworth Branch at Warkworth.
Visit the North Shore Vintage Car Club website.
This place has no comments yet.