Originally known as the 'Residency', the Treaty House was built in 1834 for James Busby, and is one of New Zealand's oldest surviving buildings. The frame of the house was shipped from Sydney, Australia, in 1833 and was completed at Waitangi the following year. To listen to the Audio Guide go to: DayOut Audio Guides
to download it.
Comments about Treaty House, Waitangi
This place has no comments yet.